If you’re wondering what they are, you’ve come to the right place.
The winners for the 2017 World Car Awards (WCA) have been announced. The organisation picked six of the best cars across a range of categories.
The WCA is organised and run by automotive journalists from all over the world.
It opened for the New York Motor Show and revealed the winners at a big ceremony.
And the best cars in the world in 2017 are:
1. World Car of the Year – Jaguar F-Pace
This is Jaguar’s first SUV. It was voted the ‘best’ and ‘most beautiful’ SUV at the awards.
2. World Urban Car of the Year – BMW i3
This category looks at cars that are small in size but still pack a punch.
3. World Luxury Car of the Year 2017 – Mercedes Benz E-Class
This is the third time Mercedes -Benz has won the title in this category.
4. World Performance Car of the Year 2017 – Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman
Both cars are well-priced for performance cars and come with a four-cylinder turbo engine.
5. World Green Car of the Year – Toyota Prius Prime
This award celebrates the development of green technology.
6. World Car Design of the Year – Jaguar F-Pace
Jaguar does it again! Looks like it’s the year of the Jaguar.
(Featured Image: Jaguar)
Also on Connect: