Mzansi is full of beautiful and inspiring celebrity interracial couples that we just love.
When two people are in love, there is no such thing as age limit or skin colour.
Here are 10 interracial celebrity couples that give give us the feels.
1. J’Something and Coco
Mi Casa frontman Joao da Fonseca was born in Portugal. He married Cordelia Godi in a traditional ceremony.
2. Bonang Matheba and AKA
3. Linda Mtoba and Steven Meyer
Linda got married to her man of six years in a traditional wedding.
4. Bryan Habana and Janine Viljoen
5. Proverb and Liesl Laurie
6. DJ Zinhle and Brendon Naidoo
7. Wayne Parnell and Aisha Baker
Wayne converted to Islam in 2011 and married South African fashion blogger Aisha in 2016.
8. Bonnie Mbuli and Nathanial Roloff
Bonnie has found love again with hunky Nathanial.
9. Amandu du-Pont and Shawn Rodriques
Amanda and her Brazilian bae are totally smitten with each other.
10. Mmusi Maimane and Natalie
— Natalie Maimane (@MrsMaimane) February 25, 2017
The DA leader and his wife Natalie Maimane will celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary next month.
(Featured Image: Instagram)
Also on Connect: